Sunday, September 27, 2009

The decorated playroom

Since Ashley isn't blogging today, I figured I'd post this:

The kids' playroom

Rae and Blaise are constantly asking for tape -- I think Rae mainly uses it to stick her pictures and notes to the walls as you can see, while Blaise uses it to build random objects out of paper.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It is really fun seeing what Rae did with the toy room, but mostly I was thinking a couple of other things - I need Ashley to organize my toy room (even though I did I recently), and I need to get rid of some of A LOT of my toys. Your room looks so inviting!

Ashley said...

Katie - like the rest of my house, organization and clearing out excess is a must. The playroom is so small that it has to be organized or the kids won't play in it. Half of our toys are in the closet in there. And I got rid of quite a few toys at my yard sale. I'm ready to get rid of everything since all they seem to do in there is color!