Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Silly boy

I took this video this morning to show Isaac's crawling progress. He's learned how to push himself forward, but as you can see in the video, he lands on his face! But he's definitely further along than Rae and Blaise were at this age. Crazy kid just wants to move! Unfortunately, he always wants to be on his belly, which is making it difficult to go for walks in the morning. He tries to get himself to sleep in the stroller, but he wants to sleep on his side or tummy. Hopefully he'll get used to it!


4 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

wow he really does want to move- cute to watch

lindsey said...

he is a very cute little boy. He just sees his brother and sister moving so much and can help but try :)

Katie said...

He is really making progress! What a cute and FUN little boy!

Autumn said...

I don't think he's trying to crawl I think he's trying to breakdance ;)