Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sigh

I started a big long post about how grumpy I've been feeling lately. But I was rambling on and on and not making any sense. So I'll talk about this instead: Rae got her first book order from school. I LOVE book orders! I want everything in there! I loved them when I was a kid too. I'm going to have to restrain myself from ordering too much! How often do they usually get them anyway? If it's monthly then I'm in big trouble :)

Don't worry - I'm just grumpy because:

-Kids have colds
-My back hurts
-I want to eat whatever I want and still lose weight OR not care about being fat
-Roy is back at work and is busy :(
-Isaac enjoys listening to himself scream. Not in anger, just for the heck of it.
-I can't keep up on the housework
-I want a cool new van, just for the heck of it

So, nothing serious, just minor annoyances. I'm going to bed early in hopes that my back will feel better and sleep will help me be less annoyed. And then maybe I'll have something more interesting and upbeat to blog about :) For the most part, life is good:



PS: A few weeks ago, Blaise got a little paper cup full of dirt in nursery (no pun intended), with some cosmos flowers planted in it. They sprouted almost right away and have been growing. Yesterday Roy took Rae and Blaise out to do some stuff and picked up a bigger pot for them:


Hopefully they'll bloom someday...

12 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ah, what a sweet picture!

Katie said...

Sorry about your back. Is it something you have had problems with in the past? Upper or lower?

I love getting book orders from Colin too, but haven't actually ordered anything yet. They always end up getting lost before I can get around to it.

Chad Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

If those are cosmos, I will eat my socks.

Prof. Wright said...

I knew it!

Ashley said...

The nursery leader told us they were Cosmos - but she wasn't sure.

Prof. Wright said...

Comment race!!

Ashley said...

Roy and I are sitting next to each other at the computer desk and raced to see who could comment first.

Prof. Wright said...

When I was a kid I would dig all the gunk out of the curb gutter in front of our house, plant it in a pot, and water it. It was amazing how much stuff would grow out of it. I think something like that has happened here.

Katie said...

LOL. Now I am curious to see what they are. Looks like they could be sunflowers or zinnias?

Audra said...

I have grumpy times too! The picture is the cutest ever! And we know around here how terrible back pain is and colds. Everyone seems to be getting colds around here because of the fall allergins starting!

Audra said...

BTW, I am commenting AFTER updating my blog ;)