Thursday, September 10, 2009
Should have kept my big mouth shut
Every time I brag about one of my kids sleeping well it comes back to bite me in the butt. Isaac was awake SO much last night! He didn't really want to nurse, but he just couldn't get comfortable or something and was squirming all night! Then around 5:30 I noticed he was wet all over. I tried to get him to sleep one more time but it wasn't happening, so I woke up Roy and made him get up. Around 6 Isaac had a big poop blowout diaper and I woke up when Roy came in to change him. Then Roy brought him back to nurse around 7. He finally went to sleep but I had to get up and get Rae ready for school. Now it is 9 and he's STILL asleep. Must be tired from all of that restlessness last night!! Ugh! Hopefully it was just a one-time occurrence and he'll go back to sleeping well tonight! The nice thing is that even though he was awake a lot last night he never cried or anything, he just couldn't sleep. Maybe it was all that poop that was in him! No more blogging about my kids' sleeping habits :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way! I think i said something on facebook about how well lily sleeps right before the scorpian sting and since then she has slept poorly at least half the time. Also if I set an alarm, Lily WILL wake up too early that morning and get in the way of me accomplishing whatever i need to accomplish.
Post a Comment