i love that roy is the obvious woman...
You're a goob too! I've never seen that side of Roy! Very funny and entertaining!
ohhh...hehhe..what can I say, that's the first tiem I seen roy dancing..
I love the look on Blaise's face because it looks like he is really into getting the dance perfect. I don't know, maybe that is in my imagination.
So cute! I love this website!
This is soo cute and funny,it made my day.If I need a laugh i go watch it again.I think thats the only way we will ever see Roy dance like that:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love that roy is the obvious woman...
You're a goob too! I've never seen that side of Roy! Very funny and entertaining!
ohhh...hehhe..what can I say, that's the first tiem I seen roy dancing..
I love the look on Blaise's face because it looks like he is really into getting the dance perfect. I don't know, maybe that is in my imagination.
So cute! I love this website!
This is soo cute and funny,it made my day.If I need a laugh i go watch it again.I think thats the only way we will ever see Roy dance like that:)
Post a Comment