Friday, December 26, 2008

I did not come to Las Vegas to see snow!

It snowed a little bit today. What. the. heck. It is warmer in Kirksville right now than it is here. What a bunch of hooey! At least here the kids have tons of room to run around and lots of cousins to play with! We tried to swim again this morning but it was windy and cold and the pool wasn't as warm as last time and the jacuzzi wasn't warmed up yet. Then this afternoon it snowed a little bit and we all went out in the driveway and rode bikes and played around. Snow that doesn't actually stick is pretty fun i guess :)

Anyway, Roy uploaded our pictures onto his laptop, so I think I'll start working on a slideshow so I can get them all posted at once. But I'll probably wait till the end of our vacation till I post them so I can get everything in there. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas and I hope you all update your blogs soon so I have something to read!

2 comments:

Christie said...

James says "Come what may and love it."

lindsey said...

i remember when my inlaws moved to grand junction they said they "rarely get snow" they got like 2 feet while were were there and at times were colder than rexburg.... then we got home yesterday and there's about 2 and a half feet of snow. i'd take a pic but we left our camera in our corolla (we have seths parents suburban) anyway its insane. good luck with snowy vegas.