The snow melted Monday and Tuesday. It came back Wednesday and melted a lot yesterday. Fresh fresh snow isn't too bad. Melting snow that re-freezes is bad. But then once it melts off your car and porch it isn't too bad again. We're getting used to it all. I know the worst is yet to come.
Here are some pictures of Rae playing in the melting snow. She loves to eat the snow and throw it at people. I played with her for a while and then I went inside to be warm and watched her from the window.
That's nice that you can watch from the window. The only thing I can see from my window is cars going by. Snow is fun...for a little while. It's definitely weird getting used to it.
1 comment:
That's nice that you can watch from the window. The only thing I can see from my window is cars going by. Snow is fun...for a little while. It's definitely weird getting used to it.
Post a Comment