that is so fun. i am so sad we won't be seeing you guys at christmas time! wait how long will you be in vegas?? wait i guess we aren't even driving through vegas... wanna meet us in st george?? btw your word verification is bless right now
Lindsey - I didn't know we weren't going to be seeing you! I mean, I thought we might not since on your blog you said you were moving on the 28th. Bummer. Maybe we'll fly into Phx next time we visit.
Audra - yeah, he took a nap. I've been enforcing naps like crazy lately. And yes, very odd picture.
4 comments:
that is so fun. i am so sad we won't be seeing you guys at christmas time! wait how long will you be in vegas?? wait i guess we aren't even driving through vegas... wanna meet us in st george??
btw your word verification is bless right now
Did he actually take a nap? I love the pic... so awesome! And odd!
btw your word verification is subsol right now (in case you were wondering)
Lindsey - I didn't know we weren't going to be seeing you! I mean, I thought we might not since on your blog you said you were moving on the 28th. Bummer. Maybe we'll fly into Phx next time we visit.
Audra - yeah, he took a nap. I've been enforcing naps like crazy lately. And yes, very odd picture.
Kids say the cutest things--I love to hear what they come up with!
Post a Comment