So, we are in Blythe, just hanging out and happy to be in warmer weather. It rained all day yesterday but today was nice and sunny and 50 degrees. :) We haven't done much. Yesterday we went to Kmart for some shoes for Rae (hers broke in the airport on the way here) and my mom got Blaise a birthday present (that will have to be a seperate post). Today we played outside a little bit and went to the park for a few minutes (the slides were still wet from the rain though) Tonight I get to go to Enrichment with my mom and see all the ladies from the ward. (And get a night away from the kids!) Tomorrow Roy and I get to go on a birthday date. I'm thinking Mexican food and a movie. Hmmm, which mexican resteruant should we go to? La Florida might be closed now, I'll have to go check. You can't get very good mexican food in Kirksville (it's not as bad as you'd think though). Anyway, just a quick update. I want to write a post about the present Blaise got for his birthday, but I'll have to find the cord to my camera to transfer pictures first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Any good gossip?
Seriously... what's the dirt?
Haven't been to Blythe in forever, but I use to like La casita dos if its still there
Post a Comment