Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tired, tired day

I guess I stayed up too late last night. It stinks when 9:30 is too late. I feel like I slept really well and I only got out of bed twice last night and Rae didn't wake up till 6 - so I shouldn't be so tired! But it's a cloudy, dreary, dark day. I should do some housework because that would get my blood going, but I don't wanna! What I do want is to go to Walmart and get more Valentine clearance candy and a bottle of diet dr.pepper. That would solve everything, right? :) Yesterday we hit up walmart for valentine clearance and I limited myself to one kind of candy. I chose cheesecake hershey kisses. Meh...not all that great. Now I want another chance to make a better choice! I want something chewy and sour. But I also want chocolate. But I'm also gaining too much weight so I probably shouldn't have either one!

Anyway, I guess I'm going to go do some dishes instead of dragging my kids out in the cold for some candy. Oh the sacrifices I make! To make this post a little more random but more interesting, I'll throw in a few pictures :)

Rae being silly and making a bed for herself on the shelf.


We played with cornstarch and water yesterday. Rae loved it but
Blaise didn't want anything to do with it.




Since we were already making a big mess with the cornstarch, we decided to have some s'mores too! Blaise took a ridiculously long time eating his and made a ridiculously huge mess.

4 comments:

Sara said...

it IS a blah day, huh?!

walgreens has some good vday clearance candy too. i was glad to find some regular m&m's. i love the colors!

speaking of walgreens, do you ever use their coupons and rebate book? i need to learn more about it but i read this blog and she always posts the good deals:

http://athriftymom.com/

KPackard said...

I'm totally feeling the same way today--somebody save me!!!

Olivia Carter said...

ummm.... smores. Maybe that'll turn around this blah cloudy day. I'm so with you sister!

Audra said...

I understand grey days, I ALWAYS need a nap on a grey day!