Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birth Stories

I love a good birth story. Obviously a lot of people do, or shows like Baby Story wouldn't be around. :) When you are close to the end of your pregnancy, people tend to ask you what birth was like for your other kids. And the person asking will often tell you about their experiences. I love it. And so, for all to enjoy (or skip, I don't care) I'm going to write the birth stories of Rae and Blaise. I don't have them written down at all, so I thought this would be a good chance to get them recorded for prosperity. And to take my mind off the current pregnancy. And to encourage you to blog about your birth stories - or anything at all - so that I have something to distract me. :)

Speaking of distractions, my kids are crazy and annoying this morning. We didn't have any of our usual Tuesday activities and so they don't know what to do with themselves. Coming soon: Rae's birth story.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I have been wanting to write Ollie's down for the last eight months. Maybe this will motivate me to finally do it!

Sara said...

my kids were driving me crazy today, too! though i know it's worse when you're 9 months pregnant and everything is annoying. haha.
hang in there! i love birth stories too!

Gehmlich's said...

I totally wrote Jakob's down like a week after he was born. I haven't reread it since, but I'm sure it would be a pretty interesting read since it was totally fresh in my mind. It might not be a very pleasant read, since all the pain was fresh in my mind too!!!

Katie said...

Come ON Ashley!

Ashley said...

I know, I know, but the kids have been SO obnoxious lately that I can't even think long enough to write it down. And I never do it at night because that's my time to catch up on tv! :)