Cute cute boy. It took us forever to give Ollie his first bath because just because he is the third, neglected child ;)
I always feel like I should save their gross little cord stump after it falls off for some reason. Is that weird? I never do, but it is always hanging around for a couple of days on my nightstand or something.
first cute kid:) second Lily loved her first bath and has loved every one since. she is such a water baby. third i saved lily's umbilical cord for awhile because it seemed like i was supposed to. then i threw it away. anyway he's a keeper :)
7 comments:
Made Amelia's day..."Oh, the baby...look, the baby...see the baby" She's obsessed.
Aww... not to take away from the baby (who is very cute and baby-like), but can I just say how much I love and miss your mom?
Oh baby baths so fun! I forget how much they hate baths when they first come. Now my babies would live in the bath if I let them.
Cute cute boy. It took us forever to give Ollie his first bath because just because he is the third, neglected child ;)
I always feel like I should save their gross little cord stump after it falls off for some reason. Is that weird? I never do, but it is always hanging around for a couple of days on my nightstand or something.
I do the same thing Katie! It is weird to throw away a piece of your child!
The pics are so cute Ashley! I like the one of him peeking! Cute little guy!
Oh! He is such a cute little guy! I love the pictures.
first cute kid:)
second Lily loved her first bath and has loved every one since. she is such a water baby.
third i saved lily's umbilical cord for awhile because it seemed like i was supposed to. then i threw it away. anyway he's a keeper :)
Post a Comment