Thursday, May 21, 2009

Granny's visit

We sure enjoyed having granny here to play with us! On Monday the weather was finally nice enough to take a little outing to the lake. I think the pictures are self explanatory... Blaise loved having granny push him on the swings, both kids got muddy, and Isaac slept the whole time.













5 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

The weather looked perfect, glad it cleared up and the kids got out. I'm sure your mom enjoyed her visit as much as you enjoyed having her there. The kids are precious.

lindsey said...

looks like fun. for some reason your blog doesn't like to give me updates until a couple of days later... today i went straight to your blog instead of looking for updates and lo and behold there it was!

Olivia Carter said...

Ho fun! I love the last pictures!

Audra said...

Those pictures are great! I love Blaise's muddy bottom! And the one of him on the swing with Granny in the background is so cute! We have granny now... we need to find a way to spend time with her!

Katie said...

I love that picture of Granny and Blaise.