Ashley and Roy congratulations! I love the aka of I-Max. Ashley, I can't even imagine how horrible you must of felt while the hurricane stuff was going on, and to have it correlate with the period of time where your so emotionally vulnerable- how horrible. I'm glad I'm able to catch up with your kiddos through pics and blogging. They are growing up so fast. Once again, Congratulations!!!!
6 comments:
Wow! He already looks so different. Cute little guy. I hope you are getting some sleep.
oh man what a cutie!
he is so cute!
he looks much teenier in real life though. funny how pics always make them look bigger.
Another beauty! Enjoy his sweetness.
Ashley and Roy congratulations! I love the aka of I-Max. Ashley, I can't even imagine how horrible you must of felt while the hurricane stuff was going on, and to have it correlate with the period of time where your so emotionally vulnerable- how horrible.
I'm glad I'm able to catch up with your kiddos through pics and blogging. They are growing up so fast.
Once again, Congratulations!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH
he is soooooooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment