Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just pictures

Too much:
Whining and hyperness from the kids
Milk
Nursing (which is just for comfort and doesn't relieve the milk problem)

Not enough:
Sleep
Patience
Brain power to write a blog

Rae took this picture and I told her I'd put it on my blog.


We went on campus yesterday - Isaac's first outing.


Playing with Granny.


Check out those skinny legs! I feel like I'm going to break them when I'm changing his diaper. I don't know where 9lbs is hiding on him!

6 comments:

Audra said...

Tell Rae her Aunt Audra said she is a FABULOUS photographer!!! She took the best picture and I am proud of her!

Love the pictures! What a pretty day for an outing!

lindsey said...

It's funny that you say he is so skinny because i was thinking he looked so big.. he is such a cutie! how long was he?

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, what cute pictures!

And I hear you about nursing being an all consuming part of the day.

Katie said...

Cute cute photos. He looks long!

Ashley said...

He was 21 inches long. Rae was only 19 1/2 inches long and almost the same weight, so I guess he's long and skinny and Rae was rounder!

Bonnie Weeks said...

Congrats on your new little guy! You look awesome by the way! They grow out of the chicken-leg stage so fast...