HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Like all clean and not too squishy!
What a cutie!!!
I have been checking your blog all day! When I saw you said you sprung a leak on facebook I figured it was only a matter of minutes :)!
HOORAY!!!! I can not wait to hear about what his bro and sis think of him! I think we were the most scared about the 3rd, Jovie, because Nolan and Lettie were so close... but when she was born she just fit!
Is it possible to be baby hungry when you have an 8 month old? Hmmm - can't stop looking at both adorable pictures. Hope you are feeling okay and that he is too!
Sure it is, Katie. That's how you end up with that closer spacing you were talking about. Elizabeth was 11 months old when I got pregnant with Amelia. They SHOULD have been 20 months apart.
22 comments:
HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Like all clean and not too squishy!
What a cutie!!!
I have been checking your blog all day! When I saw you said you sprung a leak on facebook I figured it was only a matter of minutes :)!
HOORAY!!!! I can not wait to hear about what his bro and sis think of him! I think we were the most scared about the 3rd, Jovie, because Nolan and Lettie were so close... but when she was born she just fit!
Love him already! Congrats!
Congratulations! I was debating in my mind as I clicked on the link to your blog whether I should check here or FB first!
Oh my goodness what a sweetie! hurray! can't wait to see some more pics of that cute little one
You two always have the PRETTIEST babies. No kidding! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.
i can't believe how fast he arrived! {seeing that you dropped the kids off here at 2:45 a.m.!}
congratulations!
good job, ashley! :)
Congratulations! Cant wait to hear all your birthing stories. :)
Congrats!!! What a sweet little boy! I hope you and baby are both doing well.
Today is my brother's b-day - he's a great guy (on a mission right now).
i think he looks like blaise! congrats ash and enjoy having mom there right in time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting and he looks so cute! Hope you're feeling good, Ashley! Best wishes!
Yeah! Congratulations Ashely and Roy! He is darling and so big!! Great job! :)
That is one gorgeous baby! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! Now it's our turn!
Congrats Ashley! He is so adorable!
congratulations! he shares ace's birthday...which means he will be a loving and fun and funny boy!
What great pictures of your little guy. Even his 5 minute picture looks so cute and clean and perfect. Congrats. Here's to a quick recovery.
Super cute boy and pretty clever nichkname!! Best of luck in these first few weeks!!!
Cute, smooshy, beautiful baby! Congratulations all!
Congratulations Wright family!!! Hope all is going well! So did your mom not come on Monday? I'll call you later.
Is it possible to be baby hungry when you have an 8 month old? Hmmm - can't stop looking at both adorable pictures. Hope you are feeling okay and that he is too!
Sure it is, Katie. That's how you end up with that closer spacing you were talking about. Elizabeth was 11 months old when I got pregnant with Amelia. They SHOULD have been 20 months apart.
So precious...and I LOVE the nickname!
Congrats! He is a cutie! It is amazing what a few hours will do to enhance appearances ;)
Post a Comment