Happy Birthday, Levi! As I said to Sabina, welcome to the 30s! Is it just me, or am I not really so much older anymore? 33 doesn't sound all that different than 30!
The party went well! I will blog about it later! I just can not believe I am married to a 30 year old now and next yeat it is my turn! Where did the time go?
man you guys are old! just kidding... anyway i finally blogged again so check it. btw lately the little word verifications on your page have been words or almost.. one day it was mornom (almost mormon) and one day it was idiot. right now it is extra.
6 comments:
I can't remember even being 30. Luckily there are a lot of things I don't remember. Happy Birthday Levi.
Happy Birthday, Levi! As I said to Sabina, welcome to the 30s! Is it just me, or am I not really so much older anymore? 33 doesn't sound all that different than 30!
Well, I'm just in my mid-twenties, so don't go grouping me with you old farts! :) I think I'm having a mid-twenties crisis.
Yeah, one more year for Chad too. I think it helps me not feel too old that I get to process the old age through him one year before it hits me.
The party went well! I will blog about it later! I just can not believe I am married to a 30 year old now and next yeat it is my turn! Where did the time go?
man you guys are old! just kidding... anyway i finally blogged again so check it. btw lately the little word verifications on your page have been words or almost.. one day it was mornom (almost mormon) and one day it was idiot. right now it is extra.
Post a Comment