Sunday, February 08, 2009
Blaise's new trick
I don't even know where he got this idea and when he started it, but the other night we noticed it. He was dancing around and being loud and I told him he needed to stop because it was too loud. He responded by touching his chest and saying "I turned it down". Of course we had to get the camera and get him to do it again. Also, the other day when we were at Rae's speech class he got a couple of blocks and stacked them up and said it was a tv and said he was watching Barney. He sang the closing "I love you" song and then touched the blocks and said "I turned it off". This kid is such a crack up and is always coming up with funny stuff. His favorite cartoon right now is "Three Little Pigs" from our Disney Silly Symphony dvd and he goes around all day being the big bad wolf. It's funny because he doesn't really sit and watch tv, but he sure does get a lot from the small amount he watches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi - I need to add you to my blog, because I always forget to check it! He is so cute - we're planning on you guys tomorrow! And no, the house isn't messy yet - it's still sparkling clean! (Well, maybe not sparkling...)
Funny kid! He makes me smile!
Cute cute kid. I hope I get to see him next month.
That is so cute!!! Just like the TV!
Post a Comment