Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Following the tradition I had growing up, we got a bunch of junk food and pizza for Christmas Eve. We started eating at around 3 and I ended up taking a nap from about 4-5:30, which was lovely.

No, Isaac, no "cheese" for you.

And no pizza either.

You get prunes!

When I woke up we let the kids open two presents. One was new pjs (thank you Black Friday) and the kids got to choose their second one. They both opened balls from granny and grandpa.

Isaac's very first present!

I got pjs too! I'm ready for bed!

Isaac didn't know what to grab!

We had baths, put on pjs, watched Joy to the World and put the kids to bed at around 7. They went to sleep pretty easily, except for Blaise cutting his finger on his lamp. They even slept soundly all night! Unfortunately for me, Isaac did not! But who could be mad at him, with that precious face!



Yup, they got matching SpongeBob pajamas.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww!! That looks so fun! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Audra said...

So fun! They look very cute in their PJs!

DeGooyer Family said...

What a fun tradition! Hope you guys are doing well!