He usually wakes up fairly happy, he was just really mad in this picture because I left to go get the camera!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Did I ever mention.....
Isaac got his own room. His crib was in our room but he started sleeping through the night, so I moved him into the kids' room, because there's a lot more space in there. Well, he stopped sleeping through the night, and the kids kept waking him up in the morning or when Rae got up to pee in the middle of the night. We also had problems when he needed to go to bed earlier than the kids. So I got the great idea of putting him in our walk in closet! It took a lot of rearranging, but I found a great spot for our year supply of food storage behind the dresser in the kids' room. Our closet is a great place for Isaac because it shares a wall with the storage closet, so there isn't much noise from the kiddos. He takes much better naps now. He usually ends up in our bed at around midnight, but that's fine for now. I just like to be able to go to bed alone and do stuff in my bedroom without worrying about Isaac waking up. I don't know long we'll keep this arrangement, but it sure is nice for now!

He usually wakes up fairly happy, he was just really mad in this picture because I left to go get the camera!
He usually wakes up fairly happy, he was just really mad in this picture because I left to go get the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My parents did that with me because the Air Force housing we were in had a huge hall closet. The same size as our hall closet in Pyote (that was also old Air Force housing).
i think Mayan will probably be in one of our walk in closets for awhile. (esp since we have 2 in our room) who knows what kind of sleeper she will be :)
genius! maybe thats where we'll end up putting our little one... i have a feeling i will need to get creative!
Post a Comment