First thing this morning I let him open his presents from Granny and Grandpa
He's saying "CRAYONS!"
This boy loves to color
All of his loot. Yes, that's some scotch tape in the pile. This boy also loves tape!
When I was a kid we had a special plate (and bowl and cup) for the birthday kid. When we got married my mom gave us some birthday dishes. We had lasagna for dinner.
Opening presents from mom and dad and Rae. We got him a play dough "burger maker" thingy and Rae got him a lamp to hook on to his bed. (well, I bought it and let it be from her)
Cupcake time!
When I asked Blaise who should come over for his birthday, the only people he wanted were "Joe and Ashley"! They are his nursery teachers and our neighbors. He just loves them so much. They have been great teachers and it will be sad when Blaise moves on to Sunbeams in January. By the way, Blaise thinks he gets to go to Sunbeams THIS Sunday. Good thing January is only a few weeks away! I don't know if you read my blog regularly Ashley, but you are so gorgeous!
3 comments:
Oh that's so cute that he wanted his nursery peeps to come over. My kids dig crayons too.
He sounds like my youngest brother. The best presents were art supplies, so he'd leave some for everyone else.
Wow, I can't believe that he is barely squeezing by to get into Sunbeams. He seems so much older to me. There is this girl in our ward who just turned 3 this week too and everyone in primary is like, "Ohmygoodness I can't believe she is going to be a Sunbeam" because she is nuts and acts like she just turned 3. Blaise....not like that at all, and I haven't seen him since the summer.
Anyway, looks like a good birthday for the little guy.
Post a Comment