Immediately after Rae was born I asked for some food because it had been about 12 hours since I had last eaten. I was brought a sandwich and a delicious slushy-type drink. I can't remember what flavor it was, but man was it good.
This summer I had the chance to visit my brother and sister-in-law's new Snoball shop and try a "stuffed snoball" (shaved iced stuffed with soft serve ice cream) Man oh man was it good.
Sunday night my throat hurt so bad that I couldn't eat a thing. Roy broke the sabbath and went to Sonic to get me a Cream Slush. Delicious.
My point? Ice/snow and water mixed together and flavored is a brilliant idea. Ice/snow and water mixed together outside? That's the kind of slush that no one enjoys. It's ugly, it's messy, you can't play in it and driving in it sucks. Maybe I could scoop some up and make a tasty treat? If only it were that easy.
It has been raining all day. It is the type of day when I usually stay inside as much as possible - but I had a ton of errands to run. Bleh.
Now that I'm inside for the night all I want to do is go to Sonic for a slushy treat :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good slush, bad slush. Yep. No slush here yet, but a lot of rain. I will have to remember to be thankful that it is just rain the next time I pick the boys up.
LOL Great post.
Post a Comment