But, it is the big 3-0! I can't just pretend it didn't happen! I wanted to write 30 things about Roy, or something as equally cheesy, but maybe next year I'll write 31 things :) It is time to move on, because today is a new birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday Roy, I love you! You are a fantastic husband, father and my best friend in the whole world. For his birthday, Roy got a new wedding ring from me and a toy gyroscope from the kids. He also got to go watch New Moon (alone). For dinner he got spinach alfredo pizza (SO GOOD!)
Hopefully later today I'll get around to writing down Blaise's birth story, which was my goal to do by the time his birthday rolled around. I gotta go make chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting - Blaise and I are so alike!
2 comments:
HA! I still can't get over the fact that he went to New Moon alone! Love it! Scott just turned 30 in April. We're married to old men, Ashley.
Bring on the 30 year olds. Our family is starting to be full of them. Roy, Audra this Saturday, Chad next month.
Post a Comment