Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Playing catch-up

Here are some pictures and videos that never made it onto the blog




All dressed up for the ward party. I always try to get as much use out of our "Christmas" outfits as I can!


Our sled was sitting on the front porch the other day when it snowed a little, so while I was gone Roy brought it into the house for the kids to play with. Rae and Blaise ate the snow, Isaac enjoyed the string.



Isaac loves the bathroom. Anytime he hears water running (or someone peeing) he crawls as fast as he can to get in on the action. He is always jealous when the older kids get baths. Here's a video of me starting the water and Isaac's reaction.







Finally getting his own bath. He LOVES the water! I'm looking forward to seeing how he likes Oma's pool.

On Sunday we got just a tiny bit more snow. It started snowing right as we were leaving for church. (and stopped pretty much by the time we got to church) I just love this picture of Blaise. I'm willing to bet he was singing "Jingle Bells" while he was dancing!

2 comments:

Raina said...

very cute. Thank you for your Christmas Card - what a great photo! Happy 1st Christmas to Issac!

Audra said...

Oooo... you got a good video to show on his first date! So cute him rushing to the back! Man that boy can crawl!