Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures courtesy of Rae and other random stuff

Rae wanted to take some pictures the other day, and even though she has a digital camera of her own, it's just not nice enough quality for her to be able to snap pictures quickly and be able to see what she is getting. So I let her use my camera and she headed into the bedroom and did a little photo shoot with the boys. I can't believe how well they both cooperated!






Isaac is wondering if she is done yet.


The other day Rae declared that it was "orange day", so lunch consisted of mac & cheese, baby carrots and orange punch. Rae wore her orange shirt and Blaise wore his orange apron.

We got a massive amount of snow Sunday during the day and then all night long. Then the wind picked up and blew the snow all over the place. This is our neighbor's roof -awesome huh?
This was the pile of snow after our landlord came through with his snowplow and dumped it at the end of the sidewalk.

So there is a ridiculous amount of snow outside and freezing temps, so I guess it's a good time to be stuck inside with lice. Yup, Rae has lice. Bleh. She'll be staying home from school all week and we have already run out of fun activities. But I feel like we've got the situation under control and hopefully by the end of the week we will be non-contagious!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics----and, while all your kids are dolls...isaac is beautiful! wow!

Olivia Carter said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big Issac is getting. I mean, seriously!

Allison916 said...

Darius has the exact same tent your boys are in cheapest and best quality tent I ever bought.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

RAE~ You are good with the camera! I think your brothers like you!

ASHLEY~
Lice.......yuck! Katie's Kindergarten year was the worst!

Katie said...

I love the photo shoot. I love picturing Rae as she gets to pose and smile. Seriously amazing how well they cooperated. Your kids are so cute.

Colin was highly jealous of your snow. I was not.

And yes Mom, I remember kindergarten too.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Rae did a great job with the camera. So sorry about the lice situation, been there, done that. But it doesn't help being "snowed in" also.