Isaac has been taking more and more steps these days. Rae and Blaise were a lot more interested in walking but I think Isaac realizes he can get to stuff faster if he crawls. And there's a lot of stuff he has to get to quickly before we snatch it away! He has way better balance than the other two did. He can go from standing to sitting easily and can squat and hold his balance to pick stuff up. I haven't been able to get a very good video of it because he's so grumpy and sick lately, but here is what I have so far. Rae helped me out!
And, just for fun, videos of Blaise and Rae when they started walking. Blaise didn't have very good balance, he would just go as fast as he could to get to something to balance on. Rae was the same way, but the video I have of her is after she had been walking for a while. Sorry about my big ol' bum in the background of Rae's video. Oh, and at the end of Rae's video (taken with the webcam) she sees herself on the computer screen at the end and it is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those were all cute videos. Issac does do a great job balancing- better watch out now!
Post a Comment