Thursday, February 11, 2010
Pictures
Okay, I promise this is the last of the hospital experience - I just want to get it all documented.
This was taken either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. As you can see in the other pictures, he wore the same outfit for quite a few days :)
Monday morning. His fever had finally gone down, so he had a little more energy and more color in his cheeks.
Not interested in his breakfast! (Those scrambled eggs were so gross!)
Tuesday afternoon - feeling a lot better.
Annoyed with his IV.
Wednesday afternoon, IV out, just waiting to go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a trooper! poor little guy, glad he is back to feeling better!
Poor little dude! Even in the last picture you can see he is sick in his eyes! I am glad he is better. Hospitals are no fun (though I always love the food... I am weird... I know it is bad, but I love it!)
Post a Comment