I enjoyed the 4 or 5 days of Isaac sleeping well. Now he has a cold and is teething, so not only will he not go to sleep without nursing, he won't even go to sleep with nursing! Also, I've been introducing more solid food and it has made him gassy at night and two mornings in a row he has pooped at 4am. Ugh. His naps have been about 30 minutes long, if I'm lucky. He's so tired, I'm so tired!
Just wanted to mention it because last week I talked about what a lovely sleeping baby he had become! It was nice while it lasted! Babies with colds are just so sad, so I'm okay being his human pacifier for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All my kids have a stuffy nose now... not fun! And yes, I know the feeling of "WOO HOO they are sleeping all night", then "BOO HOO they are teething and up all night". This too shall pass!
Ashley! Sorry to hear about Blaise--poor guy! Glad to hear he is feeling better and I hear ya on the feeling silly at the ER. We had to take Emmett to the ER while visiting in UT a couple weeks ago because we found him munching on a mystery pill that no one knows where it came from. He looked totally fine the whole time and ever after. Funny kids keep you on your toes, and it sounds like your little one is, too. Good luck with all the craziness you have going on!
Post a Comment