Monday, February 08, 2010

Update on Blaise

I spent most of the morning with Blaise and his fever went back up to 103 but then they got it back down to 98 by 1 or so this afternoon. After his fever went away he finally woke up and ate a little and let me change his diaper and clothes. Then he really perked up and even colored some pictures. It was really great to see my boy smiling and talking again! A very kind friend took care of Rae and Isaac for 4 hours so that Roy could teach his classes. She is the first non-family person to babysit Isaac, so I owe her big time! Roy is sitting with him now and we are going to take turns through the night. We still aren't sure how long he has to stay, but when we know we'll let ya know!

5 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Wish we were closer to help out but glad he is on the mend. So sorry you have to go through this. Love to all

Katie said...

Same here! Wish I could help out. Glad he is doing better.

Olivia Carter said...

If I was there I could totally watch too! Hope he feels better soon!

Unknown said...

keep us posted....i've done that before---kids at home and one in the hospital---hard to split your time. hope he feels better soon!

DeGooyer Family said...

I am so sorry!! Wish I could be there to help you out. Hope his doctors are doing good at getting him better.