Monday, February 15, 2010

Ergh!

This happened last year too. The St Louis temple is closed during our spring break....AGAIN! This time around I really wanted to go to St Louis because Disney on Ice will be going on during spring break. How perfect would that have been?? I am so incredibly bummed. Oh well, maybe we'll just go to St Louis during spring break anyway. Or, maybe my parents can fly into St Louis and we'll pick them up and go to Disney on Ice? Sound good mom and dad??

Has anyone ever been to Disney on Ice? I bet Rae would LOVE it - she's obsessed with ice skating.

8 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

We went one year: http://oliviacarter.blogspot.com/2008/11/disney-on-ice.html

Syd about died it was actually a lot of fun for me too!

Ashley said...

So Blaise would be old enough to enjoy it, right? I know I'd love it! Man, I really want to go!

Katie said...

I am sure Disney on Ice would be awesome!

Off subject, but are you in the St. Louis mission.

Ashley said...

Katie - no, we aren't in the newly appointed President Clark's mission. We are in the Nauvoo mission.

Unknown said...

hahaha---we are all such pop-culture freaks---i wondered the same thing while reading cjane!

Katie said...

I knew you would know why I was asking!

Grandma in the middle said...

I've taken the grandkids several times and i know Angie has taken her girls with Tot Lot (2-5 year olds). Hannah (2) told me all about it this last time. It's kind of the movie as a play with the characters skating so it will depend whcih show is playing. Oh, and Angie bought some glow in the dark stuff ahead of time at Target dollar bin or something so that she wouldn't have to buy stuff there (all Disney stuff is expensive!). Hope you get to go and have fun!

Audra said...

That stinks, but the Disney on Ice would probably be great! I went and saw Smurfs on Ice when I was young and they picked me out of the audience to walk dance with a character or something like that. It was a long time ago. I barely remember, but I do remember some of the songs!