Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Blaise,

I'm sorry I teased you with the sour candy, I won't do it again. But could you please do me a favor? Don't poop 5 minutes before it is time to leave! Could you do it before I put on your shoes and jacket? Or, better yet, do it before I change your morning diaper, because diapers are expensive and we need to get the most use out of them as we can. Wait, even better, how about you start using the toilet?! You do that, and I'll stop torturing you. Deal.

Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I think I might forward this on to my little Berto Bear. He needs this message too.

lindsey said...

lily loves sour candy... she also sucks on lemon slices :)

Katie said...

I love it when poop becomes a stalling tactic.

Christie said...

Yeah, Elizabeth didn't get the memo, either. And she still won't tell me if she's pooped.