I can't find what I got, but this is now what I want:

I got the Dr.Pepper one at Walmart. Totally cute and tasty. I really want the Diet Cherry Vanilla one - that is my FAVORITE type of Dr. Pepper. Too bad I already gave my MIL my Christmas list! Aren't these adorable? And with the wind and cold weather we've been having, my lips need constant protection. (Although, this isn't exactly top quality lip balm. I prefer Carmex or Blistex for real protection) Maybe I'll tell Roy to get this for my birthday. The kids are gonna need to wear chapstick this winter and I bet they'd love to use these! But I guess they'd probably lick it off! Man oh man, I totally gotta have this! Anyone else as in love as me or am I just crazy?
Oh no! I just looked at the website of the makers http://www.lottaluv.com/ and I want everything on that site!
3 comments:
we got lily banana runts chapstick for her birthday because she putting things on her lips... she just tried to eat most of it ;)
those are cute!
i live and breath and swear by these from bath and body works: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3103643&cp=3103637
i have one on me at ALL times. have you tried them? i wait for the buy 2, get 1 free sales :)
Yum! I am going Caffine Free... oh how i miss my Diet Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew
Post a Comment