I'll try not to whine about the weather so much this winter, but let me get a few moans out real quick! Brrr! We haven't had to turn our heater on yet, but I have a feeling we will have to very soon. The problem is that, once you turn it on it's hard to turn it off! I went shopping yesterday for winter clothes. I decided I'm going to be comfy and warm this winter instead of fashionable. And I actually bought myself a pair of winter boots because last winter my feet would always get wet and cold when we walked out to the car in the snow. Living in a cold climate is expensive!
I want to wear my sweats all day. I want to sit on the couch with blankets and watch tv. I want to drink really sweet, rich, thick hot chocolate. But I can't do any of those, so maybe I better turn on the heater so it's warm enough for me to take a shower. I wish the sun would come out. Cold weather doesn't seem as bad when the sun is shining. Bleh. Okay, I'm done. I won't whine about the cold anymore. Suck it up Ashley, it is time for winter.
P.S. I cried watching The Office - anyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missed the office... for some reason it did not record. So we will watch it on-line. I hate the cold too! Wine away! I dont blame ya!
Post a Comment