We went to a parade this morning (and there was one last week) so the kids have a ton of candy. Even Isaac got into the action: (poor little guy has something going on with his eyes)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
He just doesn't learn
I know I've already posted twice today, but I just had to share this video. I guess Blaise didn't remember what we did to him last year and fell for the sour candy again! I like how he keeps tasting it when I tell him to -what an obedient kid!
We went to a parade this morning (and there was one last week) so the kids have a ton of candy. Even Isaac got into the action: (poor little guy has something going on with his eyes)

We went to a parade this morning (and there was one last week) so the kids have a ton of candy. Even Isaac got into the action: (poor little guy has something going on with his eyes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that video cracks me up! He is so obedient! You mean mommy ;o)
Ashley, you are mean!!
Pat was right!
Post a Comment