Isaac has decided that life is too short to sleep. The minute you put him down he wants to be up and playing. And apparently crawling around his crib isn't good enough. And he has also become aware of when we leave the room, which means he's been sleeping in our bed a lot. But that doesn't work so well because he likes to crawl onto daddy. Needless to say, we haven't been getting much sleep lately. I've had a few things I've wanted to blog about, but my brain feels all fuzzy and I can't come up with any insightful thoughts. Add a sore throat, allergies and crazy kids (I think they are really excited about Halloween!) and you've got a crazy mama that can't think!
Seriously, as I type, the kids are wrestling and squealing and our house just isn't big enough!! It's not a misbehaving crazy, just a wild , too loud kind of crazy! Ahhhh! I think I better get us out of the house. We are going to go find some beautiful fall leaves to jump in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am having the same fuzzy brain. I decided to night wean Oliver and he has been doing really well, but having one major awake period at 4 am. Last night he didn't get up for the first time in a week and guess what? I did. I woke up right at 4 and couldn't sleep. My allergies are killing me, and I had a bad headache and really stuffy nose. I am so irritable and feel like I am losing my mind and have to just keep reminding myself that I am just really sleepy and that it will pass. Sorry - didn't mean to make this all about me - just wanted to say I know how you feel! I wish I could just have you pop by and watch a stupid movie with me while the kids play.
Sorry you have crazy kids! I know crazy... and it is no fun when you are tired! And the age of first crawling always seems to lead to less naps. Hopefully he will get over it soon.
Post a Comment