Thursday, October 15, 2009

It should be mandatory....


...that every husband should get to take at least one morning off every week! Roy doesn't have work today or tomorrow - woot woot! Blaise and I are sick and I think Isaac is getting a bit sicker, so we are just lounging around, enjoying the quiet morning with Rae at school. I have no voice, Blaise is losing his voice, it's cold and rainy and I just want to cuddle up to my two sleeping boys on the couch. But I guess that would wake them up. We were going to do something fun this weekend but it looks like we'll just stay home and get over our colds and maybe do some cleaning. I wish there could be days like this every week!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I agree! Chad had Monday and Wednesday off this week and it was heavenly! Love the picture. That baby of yours is so sweet.

Olivia Carter said...

I would LOVE Scott to have some more time off. The kids just think it's the greatest thing EVER!

DeGooyer Family said...

This is such a sweet picture.