And here's a video of Isaac trying to get himself to sleep on a typical morning in our house. When he wakes up in the morning I change him, feed him and put him on the floor so I can get everyone ready for the day. On some mornings he's ready for a nap before it is even time to take Rae to school. The video is kind of long, so skip to the end where Roy puts his hand on Isaac's head - it is really cute.
Friday, October 02, 2009
Chilly morning
It was a nippy 45 degrees when we took Rae to school this morning - time to pull out the winter hats! Isaac looked so cute and cozy, I just had to take a picture

And here's a video of Isaac trying to get himself to sleep on a typical morning in our house. When he wakes up in the morning I change him, feed him and put him on the floor so I can get everyone ready for the day. On some mornings he's ready for a nap before it is even time to take Rae to school. The video is kind of long, so skip to the end where Roy puts his hand on Isaac's head - it is really cute.
And here's a video of Isaac trying to get himself to sleep on a typical morning in our house. When he wakes up in the morning I change him, feed him and put him on the floor so I can get everyone ready for the day. On some mornings he's ready for a nap before it is even time to take Rae to school. The video is kind of long, so skip to the end where Roy puts his hand on Isaac's head - it is really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is such a sweet little baby and what a trooper, just a little noise but then so content when dad touches him- sweet video.
You may have the cutest baby of all time.
That is so sweet! Makes me wish I had a thumb sucker!
Oh I love lil' snuggly babies!
Post a Comment