Saturday, October 10, 2009
Take a guess
There is a freeze warning in effect for Kirksville this weekend. It's been about 38 degrees all day, and I've been thinking about when it might snow here. Last year the first snow was November 29th - what do you think it will be this year? Take a guess, and the person who is closest wins a surprise gift from me! My guess is November 14th. Two guesses per family (if both members of the couple read my blog!) And I'm counting snow that actually sticks, not just flurries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
My guess is for Nov.21st
what the heck, i'll say Nov. 7th haha
I say November 19th.
November 6th.
November 15.
I guess November 1st.
Who would think that STL would be so much warmer than Kville? They really aren't that far from each other. STL has the river and is lower in altitude, but I didn't know it made that much difference. The pressure line (whatever that is called) must be right between us. I hope it stays north for a bit longer, though I know it's coming south soon.
Wow, I hope some of you guys are wrong and the first snow doesn't come in the first week of November!
I'm going to say october 30 :) rexburg has already been hit this year :) I on the other hand went to a sunny 75 degree beach this weekend and played in the water :)
Post a Comment