October 20,2001 was the first day that Roy and I met in real life. We had been chatting online for a month or so and he drove to Blythe that day for a visit. That Saturday and Sunday were two amazing days. I got to know my best friend and started falling in love with my future husband. I can't believe it's been 8 years! He just keeps getting better and better! Here are some pictures of us posing in the park where we shared our first kiss. These were taken in April of
2002 - we were trying to work on a pose for an engagement picture. I love you pumpky - thank you for 8 wonderful years!


9 comments:
aww cute
what park was that btw?
Bommer.
ha mine and sam's first kiss was there too.
Awww. I remember we met him just about ten days later when he helped us move.
April of who?
oops, 2002
oops, that was Ashley, not Roy
precious!!! Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple!
Post a Comment