Monday, August 11, 2008

Do you scroll?

Sometimes I get crazy and post a lot in just a couple of days, so you might need to scroll down to see all of my newest posts.

We had pancakes for dinner tonight and they turned out really good (see post below)

Went to the swimming pool again today and Roy watched the kids while I checked out a water aerobic class. It was fun and just challenging enough to make me feel like I could do it but still feel like I was getting exercise.

Happy Birthday to my little niece Lily! It's her first birthday today. I take all credit for her being born early. I went to visit Lindsey in Visalia and brought her a bunch of baby essentials and Lily was born just a few days later. You're welcome :) Oh, and her daddy's birthday was on the first of the month so happy birthday to you too :)

And my sweet sister-in-law's birthday was on the 3rd -Happy Belated birthday to you too! Sorry, I guess I was a little busy at the beginning of the month. :)

And one more random topic: Rae has an invisible friend. She talks about him nonstop and even got Blaise talking about him. She says that he used to live in Davis and just moved to Kirksville too. Apparently his family drives a convertible because when we saw one in town Rae said "Oh, my friend has one of those cars that roof comes off". His name is Ckeiee. That's how she spells it. It's pronounced "kyhaki". She used to just talk about him and about how she goes to sleep-outs at his house a lot. But today he was actually here and playing a game with her. Kids, fun stuff.

More shutterfly pictures coming tonight.

2 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

"Do you scroll?"

No Way, I love every word you write!!

Audra said...

That is hilarious! I had an invisable friend names "Palpie" growing up. He lived under my bed and kept they monsters away. During times of transition it is so normal for a kid to have an invidible friend. Nolan never had one, but that is because he had "bear" who had all the attributes of an invisible friend.