Monday, August 04, 2008

Bloggin' from McDonalds

We don't get internet until Wednesday and we needed to pay a bill online, so we are using the internet at McDonalds. I thought I'd give a quick update. Most of the house is unpacked and we are adjusting nicely. Although our apartment is overall bigger, there's not as much cupboard space in the kitchen or storage space elsewhere, so unpacking has been kind of tricky. We are headed to walmart right now to buy a dresser and hopefully some shelves. I'll blog more on Wednesday or Thursday when we get internet.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Good to hear from you. Glad the move in is going well.

Christie said...

Yay for McDonalds! That gave me an idea...James really wants a laptop and I really don't want to pay more for wireless...maybe he'll just have to go over to the nearby rest stop when he wants to use it. Oh, wait, that'll leave me with the kids...back to square one!

lindsey said...

christie.. you can prob find a wireless router for pretty cheap. we had to get one in visalia because the only place we could hook up internet was in lily's bedroom and we didn't want it in a private place. good luck with everything ash

Christie said...

Lindsey- yeah, but he wants to go with Cingular so that he can get wireless signal wherever he get cell signal. I don't think that's necessary, but will let him if he can pay for it out of adjunct earnings.