Woo hoo! We have internet! (Ugh, internet we actually have to pay for) Being without internet and cable the past week has been good for us. We got the dishes done every night and got a ton of stuff unpacked. At this time of the morning I would usually be unpacking and taking advantage of the kiddos not being bored yet, but instead I'm on the computer. It's hard to blog after getting so far behind on everything. I don't even know where to begin. Plus, our keyboard cord isn't long enough for the keyboard to fit onto the desk (we got a new desk from our neighbors) so we have to have the keyboard on our lap until we get an extension for it. It's really annoying to type on your lap. And now Blaise is being really annoying, so I better go.
We are thinking about going to Nauvoo today since the pageant is still going on till tomorrow. It's a lot of work to go, and I don't know how well the kids will do and whether they will sleep during the actual show, but this might be our only chance to go and I'd hate to miss out on that. But then again, there is a chance that we could be here next summer, so maybe we should just take that chance. I have to decide in the next hour or so. We could always go tomorrow too, but it's closing night, so it might be more crowded. Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You better go or I'll beat you!
Hope you have fun either way. Glad to see you back online.
I've yet to see the pageant in all the times I've been there. There's tons to do and plenty of shows to see without that and I'm such it's less crowded when the pageant's not going on. I would like to see it someday, but if I were introducing someone (like the rest of my family) to Nauvoo for the first time I'd choose non-pageant time, but while the other shows were still running.
Post a Comment