LOL, yeah, I was doing really well with the weight loss, but now I'm stuck and can't get unstuck. I was doing Weight Watchers and walking about 5 days a week. But now I can't afford to go to WW anymore and haven't been good about doing it on my own and I haven't exercised regularly in a month! Ugh. Anyway, it's easier to lose weight when you have a lot to lose like me.
Well, you look freakin' fantastic, so I wouldn't feel too down. Walking is something that's free and that kids love to do, so at least there's always that, if you can find the time (and I really don't get how you can). How do you like Missouri?
I love the pics! They are great! And that playground rocks! And you do look fabulouso! Once I heal I hope to start worling out slowly and becoming a hot momma!
5 comments:
Just checked out the pics--you're lookin' like one hot mama. :D
Seriously... what's your secret? I'm running 55 miles a week and I can't get back to my high school weight.
LOL, yeah, I was doing really well with the weight loss, but now I'm stuck and can't get unstuck. I was doing Weight Watchers and walking about 5 days a week. But now I can't afford to go to WW anymore and haven't been good about doing it on my own and I haven't exercised regularly in a month! Ugh. Anyway, it's easier to lose weight when you have a lot to lose like me.
Well, you look freakin' fantastic, so I wouldn't feel too down. Walking is something that's free and that kids love to do, so at least there's always that, if you can find the time (and I really don't get how you can). How do you like Missouri?
I love the pics! They are great! And that playground rocks! And you do look fabulouso! Once I heal I hope to start worling out slowly and becoming a hot momma!
Post a Comment