It could work! I know a guy in the mountains who has made the cutest house out of an old school house. The stage can be converted into a kitchen. You could have a HUGE living room. Frame up the balcony and make 2 kids room and convert the sunday school room into a master. It could work! Just cover up the cross with a big CTR sign and there ya go! Hahaha!
Random comment- is it hard to input pictures and links to a blog? You all have such great blogs and I don't know how to do any of that- it would make it much more interesting.
7 comments:
i think you should go for it... you might have the local members questioning your faith though ;)
Cool! Go for it! BTW are you serious?
No, not serious.
Hey! Maybe that could be the start of the Jeppson compound you guys always talk about :)
Just kidding!!
It could work! I know a guy in the mountains who has made the cutest house out of an old school house. The stage can be converted into a kitchen. You could have a HUGE living room. Frame up the balcony and make 2 kids room and convert the sunday school room into a master. It could work! Just cover up the cross with a big CTR sign and there ya go! Hahaha!
The price is cheap! Wow!
I already have a stained-glass version of our best family portrait on order.
Random comment- is it hard to input pictures and links to a blog? You all have such great blogs and I don't know how to do any of that- it would make it much more interesting.
Post a Comment