We just finished off the last of my homemade pancake mix and the kids loved them! Time for a new batch - this time with a little more whole wheat flour and a little less white flour.
I finally made it to the rec center yesterday! It was great! There's so much to do there. As Roy's "designated guest" I only get to go between 6:30am-2pm. So, I pretty much have to go as soon as it opens or there won't be time for Roy to get to school on time. I can't believe I have access to all this stuff for free! I'm trying to make it part of my routine so that when it's cold and dark outside I still get up and go. On Saturdays I can use it anytime of day, so I plan to have nice long workout today, and hopefully every Saturday. I should ride my bike to the school, but then I might be too tired to do anything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! that's great!! I'm jealous!
At first I read the post wrong and I thought you wrote "recycling center" and I was really confused about why you would have so much to do there and why you were so excited. I thought maybe you missed recycling! Anyway, good for you for going. That's the best way to do it. I miss the arc.
Post a Comment