Friday, August 29, 2008

WOWZA!

I missed the two-year anniversary of starting my blog!! I did my first post on August 13, 2006! You see, I was "hip" before blogs were so popular. :) I think my friend "Bluebell" over at Degenerate Subspace was the one who made me really want to start a blog. Hers is very honest and fun to read. And I like that it's changed tones over time to reflect things that have gone on in her life - proof that she's not trying to please any audience. Her early posts always made me crack up and feel relieved that I wasn't the only one who thought that way (but I'm usually too afraid to admit!) Some of favorite posts: Santa Rant
and Moo

Anyway, Happy Birthday/Anniversary/Whatever to me! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Bluebell said...

Aww shucks. I appreciate what you said about me. Congratulations on two years of blogging. Here's to many more. =)