

She's a sassy little witch
Then Thursday was the Trunk-or-Treat at the church
We didn't get around to carving pumpkins until Thursday morning (I wanted to decorate our trunk with our lit pumpkins) Turns out that you don't want to carve pumpkins too early in this area - they rotted really fast!
The good ol' cake walk! They had way too many baked goods, so they were drawing 3 numbers every round and each person that won got a choice of two baked goods!


Trying to eat a doughnut off a string.
On Friday we went downtown for some trick-or-treating on the lawn of the courthouse. A bunch of local businesses were handing out candy and we got a ton! Afterwards we went and got some dinner and met Roy at the school and went trick-or-treating in the dorms. The students decorated the halls and went all out with costumes and tons of candy. It was super crowded but we managed to go a different direction than most of the people and avoided most of the crowds. After a few floors the kids were tired and their buckets were too heavy for them to carry! We went home and trick-or-treated to a few of our neighbor friends. Once we got inside I hurried and lit our pumpkins and turned on all of our lights in hopes that a few trick-or-treaters would come and I could recycle some of our candy, but we didn't get any! Darn! Don't worry, I'm making good progress on all of the candy and it won't be around for long :) Here are some pics:
In the dorms. Roy saw several of his students.
Most of the loot.
Rae trying her first pixie-stick


7 comments:
Cute videos and I totally agree with them, too sour!
Oh, how I miss that Blaise.
Halloween is more than Treat or Tricking any more. So much fun!
I loved the videos and all the pictures. Thanks for sharing! I love your family. They grow so fast! I can't wait to see you in Dec.
Elizabeth made me play those videos over and over and over last night.
awww so cute!
Post a Comment