Saturday, August 23, 2008

Toys toys everywhere

I've been thinking lately about starting a Christmas list because there are certain people in my family that like to shop super early (ahem, Baerbel!) but I haven't really come up with anything the kids need. Here are a few things they do NOT need:

Cars - Blaise loves to play with them but he has about 30 or so!

Dolls - We are overrun with dolls. We have talking ones, swimming ones, and cuddly ones

Doll clothes/accessories - We have blankets, towels, bottles, toys, beds, swing, etc

Puzzles - I think we have plenty, although maybe some more complicated ones for Rae

It's amazing how many toys you realize you have when you have to pack them and then unpack them. We got rid of lot of junk but we still have enough to fill the playroom. I do want to get a kitchen for them, but I'm not sure where it would go.
Anyway, just some random thoughts I had while I was cleaning up the playroom tonight.

Oh, I stumbled upon this video on You Tube today, and it pretty much sums up Kirksville! Well, it's focused on the medical school here, but that's pretty much the center of the community. It gets a little boring, but the beginning is funny.

1 comment:

Audra said...

I like the grave robber. I am on pain pills, so it took me a second to realize why that was so funny ;)! Great video!