Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few poorly taken pictures


Here is Rae's bug box. Yes, full of lady beetles. I stopped counting when I got to 35! She found most of those in the past 30 minutes.




Here is another box. My cupcake box! Anyone who has been to a party of mine or a party where I've brought a dessert knows that I love to make cupcakes. I don't do fancy ones or anything, I just love cupcakes. I used to have a nice big pan with a lid that fit a lot of cupcakes. That got lost somewhere - left at a party or something. Right before we moved my mom gave me this cupcake carrier. This is the first time I've used it and it's so great! It has 3 layers and fits 27 cupcakes. Totally cool. We just finished making some cupcakes for the cake walk at the truck or treat tonight (does that frosting look orange or pink? Couldn't get it quite the right color). Glad I finally got a chance to use my box! Thanks mom!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

That's really cool. I've never seen anything like that. It makes sense though to have something to stack them in. Cupcakes are always tricky to transport. I had a lot of fun looking at all of your pictures. Blaise looks so grown up! he has changed a lot. He is going to be a good big brother. CONGRATULATIONS!

lindsey said...

it looks orange to me... and fancy in my opinion :) that does seem like a nifty container..

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Your welcome, Ashley.

Orange, not pink.

KPackard said...

Congrats on the baby and super cool container!

Audra said...

I making cupcakes today too! I like them because they are easy to add things to in order to give them a theme! I will post a pic of mine tomorrow!

Sara said...

i had a hard time getting my frosting orange too! max kept telling me it was pink, haha.
and to think, that's what i taught the kids about on tuesday. Yellow + Red does NOT always equal orange. haha!

where did your mom get that cool box?