Monday, October 20, 2008

Gas prices

Our gas is down to $2.55 here - woo hoo! What is it in your neck of the woods? Yes, I'm talking to you.

12 comments:

Chad Coleman said...

Last time I checked, North Carolina was something like the third most expensive state!! Weird. I think we are at about $2.70 or so. I haven't gotten gas in awhile and noticed it was $2.65 in South Carolina yesterday.

Katie said...

I swear I login my name and the computer put his. AGHHHH!

lindsey said...

are you kidding me??? we nust me THE most expensive State if you are third chad cuz ours is still 321! anyway ash i need you to call me cuz i think i only have roys cell in my phone somehow and i am getting my wisdom teeth out next week. i need some advice.

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's $3.15 in Poky. We're getting screwed...but it's SO much better than over $4!

Jamie said...

It's $3.19 here.

Katie said...

Looks like NC has gone down! Woohoo!

Chad told me I might want to mention this website he likes a lot:

www.gasbuddy.com

I think that is it.

Audra said...

From our house to our flip house to Lowes and back again the cheapes I have seen is 2.99. In the mountains it was 2.69!

Christie said...

It was around $2.89 in Odessa on Saturday.

Ashley said...

Looks like living in the midwest has some benefits!

Unknown said...

dallas 2.60'hot springs ar 2.28

Olivia Carter said...

We've got about $3.22 which is pretty darn good.

Stacy said...

Here gas is about $2.63 which is great. I can't believe how fast the prices have come down!